Thursday, January 22, 2015

Comfort Food


I don't know about you but there's something about the winter months that makes me want to completely hibernate under a blanket any chance I get. 

Snow is threatening to make another appearance this weekend, so basically I'm running through websites to make my house smell like heaven during my couch cuddle sessions with Damon Salvatore.

I have a few ideas, and the majority are chili of some sort, but if anyone has any suggests please help.


Skinnytaste has a buffalo chicken and bean chili that looks amazing.

Eat Yourself Skinny claims to have the best turkey chili recipe, we shall see.

Or we can switch it up and try a Greek roast chicken or really go hard and do her rough tough gentleman's pie?

Lets be honest, all of these will happen at some point, but the real question is when.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment