Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist


When you were little did you ever pile into your parent's bed with a huge bowl of popcorn and get to stay up late watching old movies? 

If not I highly recommended doing the adult version by adding wine, ASAP.

My mom was a huge fan of old movies, and Elvis was a favorite.  I watched endless amounts of Elvis movies when I was younger and remain a fan to this day.  The music, the antics, the gorgeous man.

That's why this Old Navy tee is perfect.

There's something about the dark hair and the effortless voice that just gets right to me.

Speaking of mothers, how perfect is this cuff?  My favorite blogger Rosie, her mom has a jewelry company of these unique pieces. This is one I think is made for me.

xoxo,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment