Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Big White Room


I have these walls that are starting to stare at me. I have been living in my house for almost three years and have yet to hang a thing on my bedroom walls.  I can't quite figure out what I want to do. I know I want to do some kind of wall of photos and signs.

OK real talk, I want walls that are all mismatched like the ones in Harry Potter, so if anyone is selling pictures with people who talk send them my way.

I'm thinking walls just covered with my favorite sayings, song lyrics, photos of my family all splattered everywhere to take up the whole wall.  I kind of want to keep it the room for me, where as my basement and first floor are more coordinated and classically decorated. 

My room can be the place for the framed postcards from my dad, Taylor Swift lyrics, and pictures of my best friends.

Still trying to figure it out though.

xoxo,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment