My new Obsessions:
1. My house- thats right, after years of dreaming I finally bought my dream home, she is perfect and lovely, and I am living in complete and utter bliss finally on my own (duh see blog title)
2. My love of all things Apple-ok might not be new to me but it is new to my blogging existence, my Iphone and Macbook Pro are probably the best investments I've ever made, I'm in love with all
3. My Single-sorta-hood-I am totally, kinda still the single girl at age 25, I am dabbling around with a blast from the past ex-boyfriend, we are still trying to figure stuff out but the more time i spend with him, the more time I like my life as is, we shall see
4. All things Cheryl Cole and british music related- I don't know where I have been but I cannot stop watching British reality music competitions (see The Voice UK and XFactor UK). I adore the accents, the references to them being "pop stars" and the crazy fashion. I have also recently fallen in love with one popstar, the lovely Ms. Cheryl Cole
Honestly who wouldn't love her, not only is she adorable, but she seems like the nicest girl and a tough chick all rolled into one. Her music is fun pop music that I am currently trying to order to import to the US so I can run to her, which brings me to......
5. Half marathon training-ok obviously I've lost my damn mind, I hate running, I hate running more then anything but I signed up for the Bmore Half Marathon in October in hopes of doing something I never thought I could do. So I am training, and that means my ITunes is blowing up with new music all the time to keep me motivated.
Alright that should be enough for now, I'm going to do my best to be more "me" and also keep this thingy up because lord knows all the 2 people that are going to read it are interested, shout out to my florida sisters for the inspiration! love you!!