Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year new me? well sorta

Happy 2014 y'all! I hope everyone had a great New Years, as someone who is usually pretty stressed out about New Years mine was fantastic.  I went to a local bar with my BFF and my other friend and her BF, and luckily ran into NO ONE we knew! It was this great Neverland kind of thing which we never expected.  We got this classy (cough trashy) lady who was on a Match.com first date to buy us shots when the dude she was with started hitting on other people, and we put it and a round of drinks on his tab, WINNING!  We danced all night and I got to go home and snuggle in my own bed, which is really all I wanted.

I ending up wearing this white boho shirt from Old Navy with black detail on the shoulder and these dark jeggins that had black velvet detail on them from New York & Company, I tried to rock my booties but gave up when I had too much to drink and ended up rocking my snakeskin flats, whatever.  I wish I had pictures but the day was such a blur I couldn't take seflies.

I had the rest of the week off, today essentially due to a snow day, and let me tell you, I feel like I needed it.  2013 was such a whirlwind and so were the holidays so it was nice to just sit back and relax for a couple days, and getting snowed in today was an added bonus.  I feel like there's so much I'd love to do differently but I refused to make resolutions, I am working to just be better, do better, and work harder.  This weekend is about organizing, cleaning and getting ready to kick 2014's ass!!



xoxo,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment