Thursday, January 30, 2014

Scaring the witches out of me......

So I'm afraid of everything, forreal everything.  When I was like 8 my mom tempted me with an ice cream to go through the Haunted House at Disney World.  We got through to the middle room before you get on the ride when the lights flickered, all the pictures changed and I screamed and ran out the closest exit sign.


I kept screaming all the way through the outside maze until we got to the front.  I've basically been traumatized for life.


This fear of all things scary even was demonstrated this year when my one friend wanted to go to a haunted attraction for her birthday and I gave it a whirl.  I literally spend the first 2 attractions in the arms of my friend's boyfriends and had my eyes closed the whole time.  The last attraction I booked it for the exit before even going in and stood alone for 15 minutes while my friends got the shit scared out of them. I don't do scary.


I've never watched past seasons of American Horror Story, but when I heard this season was about witches I was determined to give it a shot.  I love the whole witch folklore and history.  When I was in Salem a few years ago I thought the whole thing was just bad ass.  I love Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic, so I decided to watch.


It is crazy, it is messed up, there's a lot of effed up shit going on, but I don't get scared.  I don't have nightmares, I don't wish I had one of my loser ex-boyfriends to hold me after.   I don't really get it, it doesn't make sense but I'm OK with it.  The women are bad ass.


I cannot wait until next season and I plan on catching the previous seasons too since the only one I caught before was when Adam Levine was on.


I was entirely too tired after my Kentucky lost to snap my outfit yesterday but it was leopard print so I loved it  Today's is more about the accessories, and I am obsessed with both pairs of Kendra Scott earrings I have, they just make a statement with a simple outfit. And I look pissed off because it's first thing in the morning.
 
Displaying photo.JPG


shirt-H&M, cardigan-Target,  pants-NY&CO, earrings-Kendra Scott, watch-Michael Kors, bangles-Alex & Ani

xoxo,
me



No comments:

Post a Comment