Friday, January 17, 2014

Mo shopping, Mo problems

Alright, we all know (and by "we" I mean me) I have a shopping issue. I love clothes, I love pieces, I love a good print, and I rarely have any money.  I am single and own a home, so I have no money.  I have limited freakin funds right now but I always feel like I need a new outfit for anything.


I have compiled a serious collection of clothing, yet I always think I need something else.  I am doing a self-imposed 30 day shopping ban.  I will go 30 days without buying myself any new piece of clothing (barring like a bra emergency or something).  I will dig into my closet and make outfits out of what I have.


I am also trying to push myself into looking better and putting more thought into what I put together everyday.  I want to be more creative and take risks and not just phone it in because I go into the same office with the same job everyday.  I need to show on the outside what I love so much.


This is going to create a lot of selfies and a lot of fashion posts, I apologize in advance.  I will keep up with the snarky comments as well. You can always follow me on Twitter or Instagram too if you need more info.


xoxo,
me

P.S. We're starting on Monday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment