Monday, January 6, 2014

Falling in heels

Alright so full disclosure: I can't walk in heels.  I have tried throughout the years but I'm the clumsiest person on the planet and therefore spend most of my life in flats or boots of some sort.  I have found over the years I can handle wedges, but how cute are they after the May-August period?



I have always been one of those girls who loves shoes because they're gorgeous, but then the "can't walk" thing kicks in and they sit happily in my closet, rarely if ever worn.  It's really a sad life for my shoes so my new thing is walking in heels.  I need to learn how to deal with the pain and no crack an ankle.  You think I'm kidding about the ankles?  I've broken each and sprained each so many times in and not just in heels!


I have a safety zone in boots, but outside of that I'm helpless.  I feel like I'm 27 years old, I love clothes, I should be able to rock a nice damn pair of heels safely without looking like a newborn baby colt.  HELP ME!  I'm going to learn to endure the pain, stand up straight and not wish I was rocking my riding boots instead.  If nothing else just for the reason they make my ass look good is enough to just endure. Any advice would be helpful here!


xoxo,
me

P.S. I haven't watched The Bachelor in years because, well, the guys have been corny and stupid.  That all changes this season because we all know my love for exotic guys and this dude's name is Juan Pablo and he looks like this:

Honey, I can save you 30 something women and we can get married now.



No comments:

Post a Comment