Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Feels like home to me

So like I said before, I was going to try to watch The Bachelor this season because Juan Pablo is hot.  We ladies and gentlemen, I tried, I lasted 8 minutes (that's what he said) and I switched back over to my happy place: Bravo.

Why would I miss an episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a bunch of late 20's chicks fighting over the same dude.


Andy Cohen is my Martin Scorsese of TV and basically anything he puts on TV I'll give a shot.  The housewives are TV gold, I even gave the Miami ones another try this year.  


This week is already shaping up to be one that makes me hide under the covers all weekend.   I'm planning outfits in order to be ready for battle this week.  


I'm too uninspired for #MyTunesTuesday this week.  Maybe next week I'll have a moment.

xoxo,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment