Monday, January 20, 2014

Sister, Sister

I stopped by a girl's night my sister was having at her condo on Saturday night before I went out and what happened is the usual when I meet new friends of hers: "This is your sister?".  We don't particularly look a lot alike


She and I are very yin-yang.  She looks like my Dad and Mom to a T, brown hair, brown eyes, huge smile.  I am a hodge-podge of every family member we have ever had.  I have green eyes and blonde hair from my grandfather, and the rest of my look is your best bet on a family member.  My whole life has been a running joke that I am adoped.


She's loud, bossy, a huge flirt, and is so sweet and charming it knocks you out.  I am more laid back, sarcastic, quiet when needed, and not sweet.  She has had a boyfriend since I was probably 8, I have had probably 2 people I've even been able to stomach calling my boyfriend my whole life pubicly.  She wears her heart on her sleeve and does things I wouldn't even dream I could get away with.


Believe it or not, I'm the more emotional one and the crier, she's the strong one who rarely sheds a tear. She is my best friend, no one knows me or loves me like she does and the feeling is mutual.  We couldn't look more different but I wouldn't be me without her.


Always fun to explain to someone how we know each other though, and their reaction when someone freaks out that we're sisters.  Yes she's the pretty one.....


Day #1 of my 30 day ban from shopping outfit (I'll get better at this it's too early for me):

Displaying photo.JPG
dress:Target, cardigan:Target, tights: NY&co, watch: Michael Kors
No shoes since I'm upstairs and my shoes are in the basement.



xoxo,
me






No comments:

Post a Comment