Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#MyTunesTuesday NYE

OK so there's certain songs that are just NYE essentials, for me at least:

1. Black Eyed Peas-I've Got a Feeling-OK obviously this song has NYE written all over it, it is an oldie but a goodie and a given for a bunch of drunk girls in the bar to be dancing and singing at the top of their lungs. 
 
2. LMFAO-Shots-just because..........
 
 
3. Dirty Dancing-Time of My Life-This song is always played at a bar I used frequent in my city at the very end of the night, and let me tell you, EVERYONE is singing and swaying, everyone!
 
 
4. One Direction-Midnight Memories-Just because the title says it all, and the boys are so freakin cute.  They may have ripped off Def Leopard but it's still a fun song.
 

 
Have a safe and happy New Year y'all
 
xoxo,
me






No comments:

Post a Comment