Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#MyTunesTuesday

Alright, next week is all Christmas music, so this week it's just the usual.

1. Miley Cyrus-F U
Alright, I heard this song on the Victoria's Secret fashion show last week and was OBSESSED with first beat.  There's this fantastic Parisian feel to the song.  I am not a fan of what Miley has become, however lady knows how to make some amazing pop music.  I'm always down for some angry girl music.
I'm not as stupid as you sound, and you sound really dumb right now.


2. Maroon 5-Sad
It's no secret I love all things Maroon 5 and Adam Levine.  If I were on a deserted island with my choice of only one CD it would be Songs About Jane.  This song is ridiculously moving, simple, and gorgeous to listen to.  If you've ever been getting out of a crazy relationship you get stuck in these feelings like you didn't try enough or maybe letting go isn't the right thing, that's all here in one song.  On The Voice Amber Carrington also did a cover of this song last season, also freakin amazing and I own her version too.

Still looking at the road we never drove on, and wondering if the one I chose was the right one. 


3. Big & Rich w/ Gretchen Wilson-Fake ID
You want a song that is going to get you up and dancing? Here it is.  This song was featured in the remake of Footloose (which I loved FYI) and I wished I had cowboy boots and a good bar to go dance at.  It's just a fun, feel good, blast and sing at the top of your lungs songs.  Nothing like a good country song to make everything better.....

Here's my money, now get out of my way


4. Ellie Goulding- Figure 8
This song has been haunting me for weeks.  There's something about the lyrics with the structure of the song that just haunts you.  I love me some Ellie Goulding, she sounds like no one else, and she writes lyrics like no one else.

I need you more than I can take, you promised me forever and a day


xoxo, 
me

No comments:

Post a Comment