Tuesday, December 24, 2013

#MyTunesTuesday Christmas time

I am not including Mariah Carey on purpose!

1. NSYNC-Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
I was a NSYNC girl from day 1.  This whole holiday CD is epic but this song wraps it all up nicely.


2. Elvis-Blue Christmas
My Mommy has been making me listen to Elvis Presley since I was born, I was a lover of all things Elvis since then.  This song is so Christmas to me, everything about it.


3. Kelly Clarkson- Please Come Home for Christmas
Kelly Clarkson is perfection, I've said it before I will say it again.  This song reminds me of "Home Alone" which has to be one of my favorite movies of all time.  My parents always said I acted like Kevin when I was younger and looking back I think they were right, oh well.



4. Beach Boys-Merry Christmas, Baby
The Beach Boys are my Dad, every time I hear their voices my heart literally clenches.  My Dad would sing this so loud and happy when it was Christmas time, I still can't listen to it without tearing up, but it is still one of my favorites.


Merry Christmas y'all!!

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment