Thursday, December 5, 2013

Say Cheese.....

Ok so I had a cooking adventure last night and I have to share because it turned out amazing!!!  I caught this video a while ago with the lovely Blake Lively:


I altered it slightly by using crescent rolls and I used sun dried tomatoes bruschetta instead of apricot jam because I'm more of a savory person than a sweet one.



Y'all it was AWESOME!  Next time I have a get together or am going to a dinner party with friends I'm totally making this for them.

OK so for my One Direction treadmill workout, I breakdown the whole Midnight Memories CD into up tempo and slow/mid tempo songs.  Now I got the deluxe version of the CD so mine is 18 tracks instead of whatever the usual one was but I'll break it down:

1. Best Song Ever-sprint/run hard

2. Story of My Life-you pick, run or slow jog however you feel about the song

3. Diana-sprint/run hard

4. Midnight Memories-Sprint/run hard

5. You & I-slow jog/walk

6. Don't Forget Where You Belong-slow jog/walk

7. Strong-run hard/sprint (song's called Strong people)

8. Happily-sprint/run hard

9. Right Now-slow jog/walk

10. Little Black Dress-sprint/run hard

11. Through the Dark-your choice, it has a good tempo for a hard run however

12. Something Great-slow job/walk

13. Little White Lies-sprint/run hard

14. Better Than Words-RUN, love this one

15. Why Don't We Go There-sprint/hard run

16. Does He Know?-sprint/hard run

17. Alive-RUN, you will want to with this song!

18. Half a Heart-slow jog/walk

I did this and got around 5 1/2 miles in, it's a quick workout, put the iPod on shuffle and see what happens.

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment