I altered it slightly by using crescent rolls and I used sun dried tomatoes bruschetta instead of apricot jam because I'm more of a savory person than a sweet one.
Y'all it was AWESOME! Next time I have a get together or am going to a dinner party with friends I'm totally making this for them.
OK so for my One Direction treadmill workout, I breakdown the whole Midnight Memories CD into up tempo and slow/mid tempo songs. Now I got the deluxe version of the CD so mine is 18 tracks instead of whatever the usual one was but I'll break it down:
1. Best Song Ever-sprint/run hard
2. Story of My Life-you pick, run or slow jog however you feel about the song
3. Diana-sprint/run hard
4. Midnight Memories-Sprint/run hard
5. You & I-slow jog/walk
6. Don't Forget Where You Belong-slow jog/walk
7. Strong-run hard/sprint (song's called Strong people)
8. Happily-sprint/run hard
9. Right Now-slow jog/walk
10. Little Black Dress-sprint/run hard
11. Through the Dark-your choice, it has a good tempo for a hard run however
12. Something Great-slow job/walk
13. Little White Lies-sprint/run hard
14. Better Than Words-RUN, love this one
15. Why Don't We Go There-sprint/hard run
16. Does He Know?-sprint/hard run
17. Alive-RUN, you will want to with this song!
18. Half a Heart-slow jog/walk
I did this and got around 5 1/2 miles in, it's a quick workout, put the iPod on shuffle and see what happens.