Monday, December 23, 2013

Cuz all I want for Christmas is you....

Had breakfast with this lovely lady yesterday:


And she brought up the fact that my sister, who is the biggest Christmas freak on the planet, was not excited about Christmas this year.  We all just seem a little out of it.  I explained to her this is the first Christmas we've all literally been living in different places.  I have the tightest family unit, since it's only three of us it's not the biggest accomplishment, but they are my life.  We have had Christmas traditions forever, and we have at least always been in the same place during Christmas.


It throws us all off a little when we're apart, so for Christmas Eve, since my nurse extraordinaire sister is working Christmas day, is spending the night at mom's house with me.  I can't freaking wait!


There's going to be a lot of wine, a lot of Christmas movies, and a lot of giggling.

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment