Wednesday, December 31, 2014

10, 9, 8, 7......


New Year's Eve, to me, is one giant pain in the ass.  I always make plans, I always find the "perfect" outfit and once the night rolls around I hate where I'm going and I'm uncomfortable all night.  This huge night for a 10 second countdown has never thrilled me.

I'm not one to pass up a chance for a new outfit and a drink, but this is one holiday I could do without.

This year I finally get to do what I want, absolutely nothing.  I will be on my couch, drinking a jug of wine, probably watching The Office.  For the first time in about 6 years I won't go out and even deal.  

This is a little reverse psychology, maybe if I don't go out and party this year will bring me a tall boy with light eyes full of mischief and dimples.
 
Fingers crossed.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment