Tuesday, December 30, 2014

True Love


I'm so lucky with the group of girls I have in my life.  I have those friends you see in TV shows.  They're loyal, they listen, and we tell each other the truth.  There's no room for bullshit in my life and my friends have the same philosophies.  We aren't afraid to kick each other in the ass if needed.

I had dinner with 3 of my girls last night and we can literally talk about anything.  It's refreshing to be around the people that have known you at your worst and at your best.  I don't even know how we end up on some of the topics, but it's a never ending conversation.

I'm never afraid if they're going to judge me, I would never judge their choices, and we aren't pretending with each other.

I don't know how people go through life without that kind of support system but I'm damn lucky I have it.

Side note, if you are ever in the Bel Air, MD area check out the Steelefish Grille.  Other than a small snafu on a waiter, we had fantastic service and the food was really good. The atmosphere is calm and they left us alone enough to never stop talking, but still made sure our glasses weren't empty.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment