This weekend I officially have Christmas spirit. I took my annual trip to NYC for my sister's birthday and nothing can get you into the Christmas spirit like New York City. I remember a time when I used to dread this time of year but not anymore.
- Hallie has some epic winter coats.
- I wasn't feeling ear cuffs until my favorite ladies at All The Wire released this bad boy. Where do I sign up? I'll also take this if you're shopping for me.
- One of my favorite girls Dana is a Pens fan like me, and she rocks the look on her Instagram. It's not easy to make a hockey jersey fashion, she kills it.
- Leather and a red skirt, really? Thank you Gap.
- This piece about retaking the word "feminism" is a game changer.
This weekend I had news that stopped my world. When someone was part of your life, in any way, for any amount of time, they leave a mark. Hearing news that person has passed away literally took my breathe away. I can't imagine what their loved ones or family were going through having suddenly and tragically lost them. I knew them as a light, as a source of fun and humor.
Tell everyone you love that you love them. Keep going and moving through life because it's too short to sit still. Breathe in the moments.