Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Baby you're the ultimate


Did you ever get to see Santa when you were little and ask him for the things you never in a million years thought you'd get.  Well this list is basically my adult version.  

I mean if you think wanting Christian Loub booties is reaching for the stars, if you don't I want your life.

The record player is something I've been seriously thinking of getting back into.  I remember looking at records when I was little and I would kind of love to see the quality found in old vinyls compared to my IPhone.

The bag, bib and dress are not too far outside the box, but I doubt I would find it within reason to get these for myself. 

Girl's gotta dream right.

xoxo,
E
 
P.S. I wouldn't say no to a couple of plane tickets with blank destinations either.

No comments:

Post a Comment