Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Me


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Mine was filled with champagne, kitchen dance parties, and tons of food.  Next thing up is my favorite thing, shopping for the ones I love.  Cyber Monday has created this place in my world since I didn't participate in Black Friday.  


  • Macys is having some  great deals if you can't figure out what to get that person on your list.  They have tons of options at great price points. Plus free shipping for anything over $50.
  • J. Crew has 30% off full priced items and 40% off sale items with using the Holiday promo. Amazing cashmere sweaters for the men and women in your lives.
  • Old Navy has 40% off basically everything, same with Gap and Banana Republic.  Go here for anyone, you will find something cute and at a fantastic price point.
  • Kendra Scott has 15% off everything and free ground shipping with the code BFCM2014. I'd like one of everything.
  • New York & Company has 50% to 80% off of everything (I grabbed a coat).
  • Talbots has 50% off the first regular priced item and 40% off the entire order.  Go here for Mom or a sassy pair of shoes. 
  • ASOS has 20% off everything with promo CYBERWKND20. I'll take one of everything.
Happy bargain shopping! 

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment