Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Let Me Chairish You

A little while ago I was contacted to create my own bar using the lovely vintage pieces the online site Chairish.

Well the same lovely people contact me because now they expanded into jewelry and accessories, yep they know my weakness.  To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from a furniture company, but wow there are some amazing pieces.

Now with the holidays comes holiday events.  I'm not always able to grab something bright and colorful so my accessories have to give me life.  Grab a black swing dress on Asos or H&M and get bauble shopping.


Y'all the top left is actually a vintage belt from the '60's that doesn't have a fastener anymore so now it's a necklace.  How dope is that?  I would rock this with a simple black swing dress, or with a button down.



I constantly have a difficult time finding the perfect party bag.  Every time I need some fun, sparkly party bag it seems impossible.  These are all high quality, and all are neutral enough to go with any party dress.  

I'm secretly, completely in love with the rhinestone box bag.

The dress doesn't have to pack a punch, if you have the right accessories you can wear the same dress for everything and switch up the baubles that no one will even notice.  

Given you wash the dress after every time because soon enough you will start smelling like the wine you dropped all over yourself.

Check out Chairish for these and so many more.  I had such a hard time choosing my favorites!

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment