Monday, November 10, 2014

There's Nothing You Can't Do







  • So the family finally booked out yearly tradition of going to NYC for my sister's birthday at the beginning of December.  It will be filled with tourists, there will be holiday music on repeat, it'll be cheesy and perfect.
  • I was lucky enough to attend a really cute event here in Baltimore this past weekend at the Boulevard of Chic.  I'll get a recap up later this week when I'm not trudging through my homework.
  • The family and I (minus my sister's fiance, sad face) are going back to Pittsburgh over the weekend for a wedding for one of our oldest family friends.  A car with my mom, sister, mom's fiance and me, that's entertainment.
  • Saturday night was my idea of perfect: spending the night around a fire at my best friend C's house.  We have been besties for over 20 years and being with her just makes life complete.
Are you exhausted? Because I'm exhausted.  The next couple of weeks are going to be bananas, but what is life without a little crazy right?

xoxo,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment