Friday, November 21, 2014

I Know Places


I miss summer


The 50 Shades of Grey trailer has been out for a week and I still don't know how I feel about it. 

Mary is in London, so I'm living vicariously through her travels, per usual.  Do I need purple hair?

I have been a fan of bulletproof coffee for a little while now but I've never bought the actual coffee grinds themselves.  Worth it or no? 

Are y'all traveling for Thanksgiving? I'm trying to figure out the most functional outfit for a long car ride/kid playtime/wine drinking.  

What is the best planner for the cost?  I always intend on getting my ass more organized but never do and I think a nice planner would help motivate me, maybe.

Why am I just now hearing about RocksBox?  A company that's the netflix of baubles? Someone needs to get me this for Christmas, I'm looking at you. (Thanks Emily!)

Have a good weekend y'all! I will be hibernating and preparing for the nutzo weekend ahead!

xoxo,
E




1 comment:

  1. not worth buying the bulletproof coffee brand, nothing spectacular about it, tastes like plain old columbian coffee and yes, the buzz DOES wear off

    ReplyDelete