Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday, Bye Felicia





This weekend was a bit of a doozy.  Traveling with the whole family in a car isn't something we do often anymore, and believe me I was happy for the technology I brought with me.  Now that I'm home and unpacking (who am I kidding that suitcase will be in my hallway until January).


  • The weather seems to finally have switched onto winter so I need these babies.

  • If you grew up loving MTV Challenges you are as heartbroken as I am to see that Diem Brown died over the weekend.  I refuse to see it as a "loss" since she kicked cancer's ass for years.  Diem started a "gift registry" for medical bills and needs called Medgift that will continue her legacy.

  • I'm always trying to find ways to make my work clothes feel like sweats whenever I can.  Thank you Gap for this.

  • One of my favorite bloggers Dana, author of Pink Champagne Problems, has a couple great sales for those of you who have the shopping bug, and if you don't I don't know why you're reading this.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment