Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Black All Day



This is the first year in many years I will not be participating in the crazy that is Black Friday shopping. I will be spending the holiday in New Jersey,  yep, New Jersey.  This whole getting a new, big family thing comes with sacrifice and believe me these people are worth spending Thanksgiving in Jersey for. I will be missing out on some of my favorite sales, or will I?  I'm trying to be the proactive gift buyer this year and I have been having some help from my favorite brands.

My favorite online brand ASOS always has a sale going with some of the best holiday pieces.  Up to 70% off for some!

My loves at BaubleBar have some gift sets perfect for your fashionista BFF.

Gap has free two day shipping before Thanksgiving for those of us who can't figure out what outfit to wear to the holiday festivities.

Every girl's all time beauty mecca Sephora has some epic gift sets on sale for the ladies in your live, of yourself.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment