Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Does that make me crazy?


Is anyone else completely overwhelmed with life right now?

Anyone?

Bueller?

OK, admittedly school is kind of kicking my ass.  I forgot how much I hate statistics.  I've been so used to going on with my life without the obligation of school it's hard to get back into that grind.

I have so many goals for this next year.  I have so many things I want to accomplish with my career, with the blog, and with myself it someones feels daunting.

I'm trying to carve out time for everything, starting with school and health.

Have y'all heard of Tracy Anderson?  She's the lady who kicks JLo into shape, yep right there I was sold.  Her DVD's are dance inspired, but don't let that fool ya, this lady will kick you ASS.  She is cute and always smiling so it's hard to get too mad at her.  I'm using her as my motivation to get my ass moving towards that better me.



I'll keep you updated if my statistics homework ever lets me see the light of day again.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment