Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Link Love


Hopefully everyone had the relaxing weekend I did.  I'm proud to say we successfully and without any crying episodes, found bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding.  They're gorgeous and I can't wait to stand next to my gorgeous sister on her big day.

FYI, using fancy straws around the house has improved my quality of life.

Rosie has a spring chicken idea, and nothing makes me feel more badass than when I make a full on roasted chicken.

I know I'm late to the game but Chia seeds are changing my week and they're magically good for you.

Not being an overly religious person, sometimes it's hard for me to connect with Bible stories or verses. Tori inspired the hell out of me with this one though.

If you're dying for some sunshine go live through Dana's recent Cali trip and sit in front of a sunny window.

I'm so bummed I can't attend the CapFabb even on Friday like I was planning to. Something last minute and pretty important came up.  I love the direction this blogging network is taking and if you're a DMV blogger go join!

xoxo,
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment