Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I Don't Think You're Ready


We're getting more snow this week.  Yep, you can still read, snow.  

And while all I want is to lay on a beach somewhere, that also includes my biggest fear: bathing suits.

I'm not a model, I'm not a skinny girl, so obviously the thought of wearing a swim suit makes me wish I owned a private island.

Ok maybe not completely, but it would make life easier.  

I've spent most of my life trying to fit myself into some kind of alternative bikini to not feel like a grandma, but luckily they're starting to make one pieces for those of us who have not had children.

Some are just sexy too. 

I'm not someone who will probably ever feel comfortable in a bikini, even if I get where I want to with myself.

Thank god they're making once pieces without those little skirt things.  I'm full on obsessed with the top right one.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment