Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Irish You the Best


St. Patrick's Day has always been another holiday I loved, thanks to my mom.  All meals were green, other than dinner which was usually corned beef and cabbage.  We watched Darby O'Gill and the Little People (still gives me nightmares) and got all kinds of fun cookies.

As an adult it meant all day drinking, dancing, and waiting in line at bars.

As an older adult, it's just fun.  I have green eyes and the name Erin.  It's a no brainer everyone makes comments to me.

Grab some Guinness and/or Whiskey, throw on The Departed and celebrate with me.



  • If I didn't have a loyalty to red bags I would add this guy to my life.

  • My sister loved St. Patrick's Day for McDonald's Shamrock Shakes.  The smell alone made me sick but she loved them. Here is a boozy version.

  • You know I'm always looking for bling, and this is perfect for the holiday.

  • Finally a corned beef and cabbage recipe for your crockpot.

xoxo,
Erin J

No comments:

Post a Comment