Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bloglife Crisis



Y'all I've reached my bloglife crisis.  I feel like I've hit a wall between throwing in the towel and really refocusing this and making it something more than a place for my random thoughts.

I've been steadily researching different designs and workshop opportunities, and then combating that with my schedule and grad school.

My head feels heavy, does it look heavy?

I feel like I don't know if I have enough of a voice to sustain any real blog future. I also feel like I love writing about my life and experiences, I just need more of a focus and confidence in myself.

I'm also terrified of getting in front of a camera and my self-imposed deadline is quickly approaching.

Is this the right thing to do? Do I throw myself into this and see what happens? Or do I just move on with my life enjoying the girls I have found that inspire me on the Internet?

See, bloglife crisis.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment