Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meathead in progress

 
I've never been a gym rat.  I get bored very easily and if my patience runs out, I'm done. 

Finding a workout to keep me occupied has always been a problem.

I was a "runner" for a while, and running outside gave me motivation and half marathon training helped.  Three half marathons later, I think I'm done.

Being hereditary clumsy (thanks mom) I also have to be careful.  I've actually broken my ankle jumping a little too high during a Tracy Anderson cardio DVD. 

True story.

I follow Kayla Itsines on Instagram and of course I've been inspired looking at the transformations she posts, but seeing that the workouts change every day for 12 weeks was my real motivation.

She is the one in the picture above, isn't she adorable?

So yesterday was the first pre-workout day, it was legs, and it hurts to sit down.

If it ain't hurtin, it ain't working.

I'll keep you posted.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment