Monday, March 23, 2015

Fork You


I'm trying to really enjoy and relax my last few weekends before grad school starts again.  

I've been doing things I don't do, like taking baths.  Thank you Tanya Burr for my new Lush obsession.

I'm grocery shopping for all these fresh and healthy foods, and then finding a fork outside the store flicking me off.  Charming.

I'm trying to make healthy versions of chocolate goodies, and failing miserably.  Tried Rosie's Chocablock with almond milk and a couple other healthy substitutes and it failed miserably.

Spent a Sunday afternoon with Prince Charming.  

School starts again in 2 weeks and I will then be spending my weekends glued to my couch doing homework, so I'm living it up by living it down.

xoxo,
Erin

P.S. follow me on Instagram and see all of this, plus more wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment