Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Battle Gear


When I decided to jump into the new workout party my first thought went to what I can wear.  I believe that when you dress cute when you work out you work harder.  

And you get to look cute. Old Navy has fantastic fitness clothing at a price point that doesn't make you second guess why you're paying so much to get gross.

Who wants to sweat in a $50 shirt?

I'm partial to black because I like to feel like I'm going into a battle, and I basically am.  Also, I'm not one of those people who likes to see myself drenched in sweat, at least not yet.

A great pair of tennis shoes make me want to actually do something.

Basically, I aspire to look like one of those cute bitches in the fitness category on Pinterest.  

Oh and my legs hurt so bad by the end of the day it hurt to bend down to put on my shoes.  So something must be working.  

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment