Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Link Love


One of my favorite parts of my day is when I can grab a cup of tea, curl up in a blanket and check in to get some inspiration from other bloggers.  Fashion, food, events, you can find anything for a little motivation.

Cathy was in Charleston over the weekend. I'm jealous, I miss my southern home, but she gave me a glimpse.

This is my new makeup boyfriend. Never leave home without him.

Trying to figure out what to wear to a blogger event is a nightmare. Bought this for a boost.

Need a good feel cry on a Tuesday.  Help yourself.

Mary is my constant style icon.  Now she has me lusting for a Oxblood Cobra clutch from August Made in Los Angeles. It's for a good cause.

Family dinner this weekend means I have another excuse to bake these.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment