Thursday, March 26, 2015

Toes


So it's going to probably reach 70 degrees today in Bmore.  OK, yes last week it was snowing, and a few weeks ago I was shoveling, but now it's going to be almost 70 degrees.

That must mean summer is coming, right?  I feel like I've been living in a Game of Thrones episode and winter has come and lasted for freaking ever.  Even the hint of a summer has me thinking of dresses, and skirts, and shoes I can walk in.

Summer means us ladies can run to the nail salon, get a pedicure and then slide our toes into those lovely summer shoes we packed away.

Summer means gorgeous sandals and wedges, both shoes I can actually walk in.

OK, there was that wedge incident last year that I still have scars from, but that was after a lot of drinks.

All I can think about is bright toes and tan feet, two of my favorite things.

Summer hurry.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment