1. When I buy bags, I buy the ones I fall in love with. It's this moment when I just freeze and it hits me that I have to have it. This Rebecca Minkoff did that to me. It was like I was slapped over the head, and it's a fraction of the cost of it's Chanel lookalike.
2. It's no secret I'm the biggest fan of the jewelry line All the Wire, I own over 6 pieces and this guy is my newest obsession.
3. This is just me, all the time.
4. I've been lusting a Burberry black trench forever now, but with the mortgage it's unrealistic to dream that big. This Asos trench has the same style for a fraction of the cost. This is a wardrobe staple that won't ever go out of style.
5. My blog crush Hallie has been killing me lately with the deals she posted, and this week there was a JCrew one. I love the mixing of prints and this sweater could brighten a Monday when I want to stab someone.
Now I need to get on with my BFF adventure with CBK!