Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Nailed It

1/2/3/4/5

1. When I buy bags, I buy the ones I fall in love with.  It's this moment when I just freeze and it hits me that I have to have it.  This Rebecca Minkoff did that to me.  It was like I was slapped over the head, and it's a fraction of the cost of it's Chanel lookalike.

2.  It's no secret I'm the biggest fan of the jewelry line All the Wire,  I own over 6 pieces and this guy is my newest obsession.

3. This is just me, all the time.  

4. I've been lusting a Burberry black trench forever now, but with the mortgage it's unrealistic to dream that big.  This Asos trench has the same style for a fraction of the cost.  This is a wardrobe staple that won't ever go out of style.

5.  My blog crush Hallie has been killing me lately with the deals she posted, and this week there was a JCrew one.  I love the mixing of prints and this sweater could brighten a Monday when I want to stab someone.

Now I need to get on with my BFF adventure with CBK!


xoxo,
E


2 comments:

  1. Hallie is the best - one of my very favorites!! I've never seen All the Wire before - I need to go explore her jewelry, because I love what you posted! xo

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the Wire is awesome, they have things your can personalize and then some really fun pieces! xo

      Delete