Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Change is Gonna Come


I feel like things in life are about to change, I feel a good storm coming.  I keep collecting inspiration for the blog and for my life and I feel like I'm preparing for something big.


  • Emily has me hooked on these H&M sweats, I had to order them  yesterday and can't wait to dress them up.
  • Wine colored everything.  My love for red accessories knows no bounds and since wine is the color of the season I can't get enough of it.  Rosie killed me with this look, the hat and the bag are my new obsession.
  • The new One Direction song nailed it for the week.
  • There are a lot of events going on in 2015 that are going to take up a lot of my time.  All I want to do is find some way to disappear for a week.  Go completely off the grid.  This has me thinking some secret cafe in Paris could be the trick.
  • I know I talked about the progress on turning my extra office/bedroom into a closet, but lately all I can think about is a library.  I'm talking a mini Beauty and the Beast library.  I'll be searching Pinterest for ideas, but I'm thinking a window seat and wall to wall books.
Maybe I need to create one of those new age-y vision boards.

Oh screw that I have a blog.

xoxo,
E




No comments:

Post a Comment