Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

1/2/3/4/5

1.  Isn't this little ASOS number a dream?  I love the delicate pattern and the colors.  Throw on some black tights and booties and you have a winter party outfit.

2. How am I just discovering The Mindy Project?  I've started season 1 and I watched the new episode last night and I'm obsessed.  I need a Danny in my life.  

3. Plaid, duh.  This boyfriend shirt from the Gap looks super comfy though.

4. I saw this BaubleBar beauty on Tori Gonzales's blog and I'm in love.  Plus a necklace that looks like it could cut a bitch is right up my alley.

5. Are torn denim really logical for the working girl?  I know my boyfriend jeans got a lot of mileage this summer, so I will probably have to get these bad boys.  With an Old Navy price tag you can totally justify them.

xoxo,
E



No comments:

Post a Comment