Make-up has always been fun for me. I love playing, I love accentuating my positives, and I love playing dress up. I can literally get this done in about 10 minutes when I'm barely functioning first thing in the morning before work and I still look somewhat awake.
1. MAC Bare Study-I use this as an eye primer, it has a great base and keeps my eye make-up going all day long. I've tried a bunch of bases but this and another MAC are my favorite.
2. Bare Minerals San Fransisco- This blush gives me life. This makes me look awake and gives me enough of a glow in the morning that I look like I had more coffee than I probably had. Blush for me gets rough because it can make anyone look like a clown, but this blush is harmless.
3. Esos Strawberry Sorbet-I literally have one of these in every single bag I rotate in my daily life. I can't live without this little guy.
4. Benefit They're Real mascara-OK I've tried literally every mascara. From the $43 YSL to the Covergirl ones and this guy, hands down, is the best. I'm obsessed. My eyelashes are almost completely blond, so without mascara I look crazy, but people have consistently made comments about my eyelashes since using this. Hook for life.
5. Antonym Quattro Noisette- My favorite part of myself are my eyes, they're this crazy green color I was lucky enough to inherit from my Grandfather and I love making them pop, this collection makes it easy. I picked up this on my major shopping spree at Pink Dot Beauty Bar in Charleston, SC. This is an Eco-friendly, skin friendly brand that I was introduced to by my fairy godfather and I'm hooked.
6. Bare Minerals foundation-My go to for everyday coverage. I love myriad of secrets this little guy hides and I still feel like I have nothing on. Hooked. Forever.
7. Covergirl eyeliner- This is easy, it's cheap, and it looks fantastic. Simple.
8. Vincent Longo Sweet Samba-Another gift from my dude at the Pink Dot Beauty Bar, they only had two left in stock and you better believe that I grabbed both. It's a perfect neutral and since I love to play up my eyes I like to keep the lips neutral.