Thursday, September 18, 2014

Resting Bitch Face


So, it has been brought to my attention lately (again) that I look pissed off all the time.  I'm a pretty snarky, deadpan person, but I'm not pissed off at the world.  I blame it on my resting bitch face.  You know what I'm talking about, when my face is relaxed it still looks bitchy. 

I cannot be fake and slap on a smile (unless it's for a free drink) and that is something I'm generally proud of. 

When people really think I'm angry most of the time I get offended.  Just because I don't giggle when you say something really stupid, or jump every time you need help doesn't mean I'm made, I may just not like you.

I am a pretty calm person who says a lot of sarcastic things most of the time, if you don't get it keep it moving.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment