Thursday, October 16, 2014

Toggle Me

I've been so busy with grad school homework and life stuff that I forgot my Wednesday Wishlist, and I know no one wants that so here it is!

1/2/3/4/5


  1. OK I have been IN LOVE with Ella Henderson from her first audition on the X Factor UK.  She writes her own music, she has an old soul voice, and her songs are catchy as hell.  Her album was just released in the UK and I'm waiting on pins and needles for the US release, but download her single Ghost on ITunes and fall in love.
  2. With what badass winter weather machine hit Maryland last year I was searching for a toggle coat with a hood, you wouldn't believe how difficult that is.  Thank god for this JCrew.  I'll be begging for it for Christmas.
  3. It's wine colored, I can have it monogrammed, I want it.
  4. I've been a lover of Bare Minerals for years now and I have been dying to give their liquid makeup a go, however paying for school books derailed my investment.  Soon though.
  5. Kendra Scott bangle means a wardrobe staple for me.  The unique design and versatility is just ridiculous.
xoxo,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment