Thursday, October 9, 2014

Waking Up Diagonal



  • Are y'all watching American Horror Story?  If you're not you should.  And this is coming from someone who is basically scared of her own shadow, it's brilliant.
  • I've been searching for that Zara plaid scarf everywhere.  It's been blowing up my Instagram feed and it's killing me that I can't find it but of course I found this ASOS beauty that will fill the void.
  • Cathy rocked an all black everything outfit this week that I'm obsessed with, now if I could perfect my messy ponytail.  All black is like a safety net for me and makes me feel powerful like Kelly Cutrone.
  • Grad school starts this week! I've been out of college for almost 5 years so it seems crazy to jump back in but it's for the best.  I almost forgot how much textbooks kill you!
  • I've been battling a cold all week and yesterday I ran to Panera to grab some soup and a green tea, who knew their green tea was life changing?!
I cannot wait until the weekend when I can hole up in my house with tissues, pj's and a bottle of NyQuil.

xoxo,
E


1 comment:

  1. scared of a fake haunted house, but you can watch american horror story!? ..psshhh

    ReplyDelete