Tuesday, October 7, 2014

She's Country


Sunday had a lot of this in it.  Sunday was the fun filled day of country music and drinking we Marylanders like to call Sunday in the Country.  Our local country radio puts on this all day festival every year, and I've been going for almost 7 years now (missed 1 or 2).  

Basically everyone you know gathers in the early afternoon to start drinking then you filter into the concert venue to listen to a bunch of different country music singers and keep drinking.


First lady we caught was Cassedee Pope from The Voice.  She killed and I was totally settling into listening but I kept getting sunflower seeds thrown in my direction.


Who let this guy in?  Oh we did.







The lawn is this pit of dancing, drinking people.  It's endless.







A local.  He wasn't interested in having a long conversation but he was always watching.



Jake Owen was the headliner, and what a way to end the night.  He is the just yummy to look at and a darn good entertainer as well.  


I was lucky enough to go this year with some of my best friends, had a lot of sunshine, too much to drink and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment