Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hometown Glory

I think it's only fair if I'm going to make my blog a real thing that my first renewed post is of my home town.



I remember when I moved here, all I could think about was when I grew up I'd move to the big city.  I didn't know what city, but I always imagined I was the city girl. Often people would say that once I hit 18 I was going to be out of this place, possibly on the back of a motorcycle (classy), and I'd never look back.


Never would I think that out of all of my close girlfriends from high school I be the one still here, but I put down roots and bought my own house.


This is home, this is where I feel safe.  Stability is one of the most important things in my life and that's what this town is for me.  


I'm not afraid to leave, I know one day I will, but right now, while I'm discovering what I want out of life, being in the safety of my home is perfect for me.



So this is a little piece of me, of where I come from and who I am.  I'm sure there is more to come but this is where it all begins.



xoxo,
E






No comments:

Post a Comment