Monday, March 31, 2014

Are you lying to me?

Ok this weekend was all kinds of exciting.  Saturday I got 2 major purchases: my new fancy camera and my Courtney Bib from Bauble Bar!! Opening my mailbox had never been this fun.  I played with my camera on Saturday while my new bauble sat in it's box ready for styling on Sunday.



Kentucky game on Sunday was EPIC and I was bouncing off the walls so it was time to bring my shiny beauty out of it's box and figure out what I was going to wear on Monday to properly show it off.  I was holding up my pink and white stripped shirt, went to lift the necklace when the back snapped off.


After holding it in two pieces in complete shock and dismay (I'm not being dramatic at all) I ran downstairs and dumped my trash all over my kitchen to pull out the box and receipt.  I threw everything out because there was no way I would ever need to return it, even cut off the tag.  I full on panicked and emailed Bauble Bar to see if there is anything I can do.  The I had to go plan my outfit without my necklace, and it just didn't feel the same.

On the plus side, I have my fancy camera and I'm ready for this whole blog thing to become what I want it to be.  Giving it a shot because I need something more in my life than my closet, my wine and my work.

xoxo,
me

p.s. HOW ABOUT THEM WILDCATS?!




No comments:

Post a Comment