Friday, March 7, 2014

TGIF

Some times you get to the end of a week and you just sigh.  It's finally over.  You can see the finish line.  You can sleep until 11 AM Saturday if (when) you want to.


This week I got a lot done, I see light at the end of the tunnel, and I have goals that I'm reaching for again.  It feels good, it feels like there's something pushing me again, and that something includes the Philadelphia half marathon in September.


I went to church this week, I don't do church because me and the Catholic church had some creative differences when my dad died.  I went, I got through it without crying or having some kind of flame shooting out of my eyes in the direction of the pulpit, there's something to that.


So I'm happy this week is over, it gave me a renewal I was looking for.  I can't wait to have the time off to get ready for whatever next week brings


Oh and there will be wine....


xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment