Sunday, March 23, 2014

You've got mail......

So I had this feeling Saturday that I needed to check my mail and TA DAAAAAAA, the Kendra Scott necklace I ordered with my tax return, which was on back order, FINALLY arrived.  It was love at first sight.

I've been searching for a neutral yet statement necklace for a while now.  I got inspiration from Tori Gonzalez on Courtney Loves Dallas with her House of Harlow star necklace.


 I love that but this one seems more me, and I have loved Kendra Scott for years now.  Her pieces are just effortless but I never get more compliments than when I'm rockin something of hers.

So when this little lady came I immediately ran to my closets (yep when you live alone you have closets plural) and started planning outfits, and if you follow me on Instagram you got a couple pictures of me with the new love of my life.  It was a pretty exciting weekend because of her.


xoxo,
me



No comments:

Post a Comment