Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Sun Will Come Out......

TOMORROW!!!! And I'm not an Annie fan, but something magical happened the last couple of days, the sun appeared.  We had a roughhhhh winter over here on the East Coast and it's been taking a toll on my mood for the last 2-3 months.  I've been feeling blah but the little bit of sunlight and above freezing tempertaures we got over the weekend inspired me again.  I am ready for warmer weather, open windows and spring fashion!!!!!



Of course I had to throw in some of my favorite lady Cheryl Cole.  I am FEELING this white moment, it's such a clean look for any outfit.   You can use it so many different ways but the what you have to focus on with white is fit, fit is essential.   I am hunting for some awesome white skinny jeans to rock all spring.

Another one of my "sun is shining" projects is my office into closet transformation I talked about a while ago. Finally got some of it moving this past weekend, once I take some better photos I will share but I put together a clothes rack I bought from Target all by myself!!!


xoxo,
me









No comments:

Post a Comment