Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blessings

My life the last week was hell, both personally and professionally.  I feel like I'm failing in most aspects of my life right now, like barely keeping my head above water most of the time.  It's not a great feeling, I'm an accomplished person and I have a lot of pride for what I've done with my life, so struggling does not come naturally to me.  I am trying to go into this week with a clear mind and to be my best self.  It's like that saying "somethings gotta give", well I hope that something hurries the eff up.......


In lighter news, I went to church Saturday, alone.  Yep you read that right.  God and I haven't exactly been on friendly terms the last 10 years, but I thought it was about time we had an LC and Heidi type reunion (the one on LC's bday on the boat when they hug and cry, not the one in the apartment when LC wants to forgive and forget Heidi).  It felt good, it felt like a piece of me I've shut off for the last 10 years came back and I'll just follow that path and see where it leads me.

 
And today begins another round of Emily's 21 Day Superhero Challenge which means no booze, no sugar no carbs, and exhausting hashtaging IG pictures for the next 21 days.  Yep, it's not called a challenge for nothing.

xoxo,
me






No comments:

Post a Comment