Friday, February 27, 2015

TMI


When I started blogging I had a few rules. 

Kind of basic ones like no talking about my job, no getting too personal and not hurting anyones feelings.

Other than never talking about my job, I find a grey area with the others.  There has been a lot going on personally and I've struggled with no writing about these occurrences.

For the most part it's not even the over sharing that I'm afraid of (hello, blogger) it's more the fear of hurting someone's feelings I care about.  I'm not one to air out my dirty laundry, never have been, but where is the boundary?

I don't want to write about disagreements with my family because it's no ones business. I don't want to write about frustrations with my friends because I don't want to hurt them.  I don't want to write about deep feeling because well, is that what I'm here for?  

Finding my way in this world is interesting. 

I have plans in place for giving this little blog of mine a bit of a face lift and I'm not thinking a new direction as much as a new look.  Oh and I'll actually put my money where my mouth is and get in front of the camera.

Until then, more humor, fashion, and random thoughts.

To Be Continued.....

xoxo,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment